Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Loving Libby


Loving Libby:  cute, fun and totally great for an escape from the rat race.  Otherwise known as, “Mom, what’s for lunch?”  “Mom, I have to go poopy!” “Mom, where’s my barbies?!” “Mom, mom…mom…mom…mom…”  Ok, you get the idea.  (I only joke about it because, deep down you know I love my life as a mom!)

Book rating: Up All Night’er

I love these books by Hatcher where I can just jump into another place and time and feel good in the process.

Libby Blue didn’t start life as Libby Blue.  She was the daughter of a sickeningly wealthy, and horribly mean man named Northrop Vanderhoff.  And her name was Olivia.  She narrowly escapes being forced to marry a man she doesn’t love and flees to Idaho where she begins a new and happy life.

Remington Walker wants revenge on Northrop for what he did to his father.  So he takes a great deal of money from Northrop to find where his daughter has been hiding for six years.  He could never have imagined that upon finding her, he would fall in love with her.  

I thought this story was just pure, blissful entertainment.  You won’t be disappointed.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment