Monday, June 4, 2012

My top ten


I have been asked by a few people what my “bestest” most “favoritest” books are.  *teehee *  Here is a list of my top ten HCRs!  I would love to know your top ten as well, so please comment!

1. SHORT-STRAW BRIDE
2. THE MEASURE OF A LADY
3. TO WIN HER HEART
4. A BRIDE MOST BEGRUDGING
5. THE DOCTOR’S LADY
6. WITHIN MY HEART
7. THE COLONEL’S LADY
8. A SUITOR FOR JENNY
9. HEART OF GOLD
10. A TAILOR-MADE BRIDE

Now, it’s true that I haven’t read every HCR, but I aim to, don’t worry about that!  I know there are awesome books out there just waiting to get into my cute little hands!  *wink *  And there are also some excellent books due to come out this year, so this list will no doubt change over time.

Pretty please with a cherry on top, tell me your top ten so that I can see if there are any books on your list that I need to read!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Amber! Love seeing my book in your top 10! Thank you! And yes, our favorite lists are constantly reshaping themselves as we add new books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jody! I'm SO glad you stopped by! Thank you so much! I will keep checking your site for updates on your new book! We can't wait to read it! God Bless you and have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  2. I re-arranged these several times, lol

    1. Short Straw Bride
    2. A Tailor Made Bride
    3. Head in the Clouds
    4. A Passion Most Pure (The whole series)
    5. To Win Her Heart
    6. A Bride Most Begrudging
    7. Prize of my Heart
    8. To Win Her Heart
    9. Maid to Match
    10. A Lady of High Regard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy! This is a great list!! There are few on here I haven't read, so I am going to order them ASAP! Time to get on the ball and start reading faster! LOL Thanks for sharing!!

      Delete
  3. What a fun list! And I'm just blushing all kinds of red to see my titles on there. Dee Gist and Jody Hedlund are some of my own personal faves to read, so I can see that we have much the same taste. A Bride in the Bargain is my favorite Deeanne Gist book.

    ReplyDelete