Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Monthly recap: What I read...

This is so much fun! When author Naomi Rawlings contacted me about doing a blog post together every month, and sharing a recap of what we read, I was tickled pink! 

Starting now, at the end of every month I'm going to do a quick post about all the books I read and the ratings I gave them. I will ALSO include a link to Naomi's website so you can go over there and see what she read! Sweet, huh? I have had a blast getting to know Naomi! And (this is so awesome) I'm going to feature her in January as my author of the month! You're gonna love her I know it!

Her website is Inspirational Romance Ratings, and you can twinkle on over there by clicking here. It's a fabulous website, by the way, and she reviews Christian books in several genres, so that's cool!!

So, here's my list:
(And... for those of you unfamiliar with my rating system, you can read about it here.) Let me know what you think about this new venture! I'm excited and I hope you enjoy it also!!


Elusive Hope
Rating: Best of the Best (in my top 5)



The Miner's Lady
Rating: Here a little, there a little




Gun Powder Tea
Rating: Up All Night'er




The Wedding Journey
Rating: Here a little, there a little




Sisters of Mercy Flats
Rating: Meh



1 comment:

  1. Fun new feature, Amber! I love re-caps :)

    Elusive Hope has one of the most beautiful covers I've ever seen. The word "elusive" fits very well!

    ReplyDelete