Monday, October 21, 2013

Gunpowder Tea

I *heart* Margaret Brownley!!

Book Rating: Up All Night'er

There's no such thing as an unlikeable Brownley book. I see you nodding your head--you know what I'm talkin' about!

In this conclusion to her BRIDES OF LAST CHANCE RANCH series, Brownley orchestrates a truly fun and engaging story that is reeeaaallly hard to put down.

Seriously, this author knows how to do romance! I knew going into this that there would be plenty of kisses and romantic tension to keep me happy--love that!!

Miranda Hunt is a skilled detective and assumes the name Annie Beckman to try and catch the Phantom--a notorious train robber--who is believed to be somewhere near the Last Chance Ranch. Little does she know that the handsome Mr. Branch is also an undercover detective on the trail of the same outlaw. If only Miranda can keep her mind on her work, and away from the handsome, intriguing and ever-mysterious ranch hand...

What a great plot! Very unique and kept me interested throughout the story. Quick, wit-filled dialogue and excellent Christian theme. I recommend this highly! And the really fun part is that you get to see the other characters here and there as well, which I LOVE! The only problem is... I never read book two!! I gotta get on Amazon...

Everything is so well intertwined--I really can't say enough about it. When you read it, you'll have to let me know what you think!

Happy Reading!
Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment