Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Hope is Found

You wanted it. You waited for it....and actually, you are still waiting for it, BUT your patience will soon be rewarded, and oh, what a reward it is!

Book Rating: Up All Night'er

MY HOPE IS FOUND is SOOOOOO-ho-ho-ho good! Literally, I read it in one sitting. I was up until the wee hours of the morning, but it was way worth it.

If you have read the first two books then you know about the delicious drama, romance and intrigue that Joanne has so craftily woven and you are simply gagging to know the rest! This book delivers on every account. Though I must say, I could have done with another kiss or two and especially a epilogue at the end, but that's just me.
*wink*

In book two a new character was introduced--Toby. (I can hear you swooning from here! He's so dreamy, I know.) After the heartache that Lonnie has endured, she begins to think he might be the one to heal her heart--if only she could forget Gideon. Raise your hand if you are on "team Toby". OK, now raise your hand if you are on team Gideon. LOL Sweet! Seems like its about 50/50! *teehee* The tensions mount in book three and I simply cannot give anything away, because I know you will want to find out for yourself who she chooses....

I think Joanne did a great job of showing the growth of the characters. At the beginning of book one I really could feel Lonnie's innocence, immaturity (as in young), and lack of self confidence. And now, she's much wiser and has grown so much. This goes for all the characters. I think that was one of my favorite things about this story. I got so attached to these characters, its hard to say good-bye to them.

Well, I could go on, but I imagine it will just make you all the more impatient so I'll be quiet for now. BUT, this is not the last you will hear about this book!!! We've got some really fun things coming up as the release gets closer, so I'll keep you posted! This book releases Oct 15, by the way. So if you want, you can make a paper chain to help you count down the days.

Happy reading! (or in this case...happy waiting... LOL Don't hate me. *wink*)
Buy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment