Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Betrayal

I must say that this book was quite a pleasant surprise.

Book Rating: Up All Night'er

It's no secret that I'm a BIG Hatcher fan. Her novels are always sweet and full of inspiration.  This novel was no different, and it got me really excited for the last book of the series which comes out in the next several months, I think. (There's a few pages of Beloved--the next book--at the back of this book, and I was SO hooked!! I have a feeling this will be my favorite of all Hatcher's series....)

The two main characters, Hugh and Julia are marvelous! Their struggles were very real, and I loved the romance. Though I have to admit--and this might just be me--but, I REALLY wanted more drama! LOL (Have you heard me say that before?) More kisses, more danger, etc. That being said, I still think you will love this!

Hugh Brennan is trying to hide a difficult past as he searches for his lost sisters. On his way to Boise he stumbles upon a young widow who needs some help on her ranch. Julia tries not to let her heart be stolen by this dashing and somewhat mysterious stranger. He is very kind and attentive, yet her previous marriage was so hard she cannot allow herself to trust another man again.

Oh, I highly, HIGHLY recommend this! The end will touch your heart, and you will be gagging for the next book, believe you me!

Happy Reading!
Buy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment