Thursday, April 25, 2013

TEMPEST IN THE WHITE CITY

Oh my friends, this little eShort is the sweetest kind of torture!

Book Rating: Best of the Best

Now, it may seem a little overboard to rate a little-teeny eShort as if it is an entire book, but I just had to write a quick review.

Friends, this is AWESOME! I laughed and smiled my way through this and when it was over, I was thinking, "WHAT? I have to wait a whole year to read the entire book?"

Hunter Scott (that's probably the most masculine, macho, hunky guy name E-V-E-R!) is a Columbian Guard for the Chicago's world's fair, and he's proud of it. Except for the fact that he's stationed at the Women's Building! As a Texas ranger, little can get him down. Unfortunately, there's something wrong with his stomach and its causing him excruciating pain. When he succumbs to his pain, he is mortified that the "doctor" attending to him is a woman--and her diagnosis is humiliating! Too bad she is cute and sweet, and smart all at the same time.

There's not much more I can say except, for a mere 99 cents you could read this and be in as much pleasant torture as I am, as we wait for the entire novel...misery loves company you know!

Read it and let me know what you think!

Happy Reading!
Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment