Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Matter of Character

It was about time for me to sit back, relax and enjoy a Robin Lee Hatcher story. So that's just what I did! *wink* A mom's gotta look out for herself, right?

Book Rating: Here a little, there a little

OK, now if you have ready most of my reviews on Hatcher's stories, you know I am a huge fan. For me, this story was almost too slow. But don't let that disway you...every Hatcher book has great romance, fun characters and a good spiritual message. This book fits the bill, but it wasn't as tension/drama filled as I would have liked to see.

Daphne McKinley is a writer (dime novels!) but she doesn't want anyone to know! She's been writing a series loosely based on local lore, and her books are fairly popular. When Joshua Crawford comes to town, searching for the "man" behind the novels that are defaming his grandfathers name, Daphne has to rethink her tactics--and what she wants out of life!

So, give it a try! You might love it!

Happy Reading!
Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment