Friday, March 22, 2013

An Heiress at Heart

Great characters.
Great plot.
Great setting.
Great twists.
Great story.
Nuff said!

Book Rating: Up All Night'er

Oh wow! All you Klassen fans out there, better find yourself a copy of this little ol' book, because Jennifer Delamere has crafted a magnificent story you won't want to miss!

Talk about a fabulous plot! I got sucked in by all the great twists and turns that this story took from chapter one. The romance begins right away, and who can't like that?! I'm always looking for those stories where the chemistry between the characters is immediate and this book does not disappoint!

Oh, golly, I don't even know where to start! Lizzie Poole must go to England to fulfill the dying wish of her dearest friend--little does she know how it will change her life forever!

I really don't want to give too much away...if I tell you one thing, then I'll be tempted to tell you another and the secrets in this story are just too great, I can't give them away.

Lizzie is a sweet wonderful leading lady, and Geoffrey is a WONDERFUL leading man! The romantic tension between them will keep you on the edge of your seat, not to mention the great romantic settings that Delamere paints! I loved it all!

The Christian element of the book is very sweet, and touching as well, and not to be overlooked.

If you have already devoured this book, let me know what you thought about it! And if you haven't, I highly recommend!!

Nuff said. *wink*

Happy Reading!
Buy it!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check this book out. This author is new to me. Have you read "Edenbrooke" by Julianne Donaldson? Get your hands on that one if you can. It is a wonderful, English regency with delightful characters. Lots of romance and never a dull moment. The book is not considered Christian fiction, but it is squeaky clean. I'm not positive, but I think the author is LDS. She has beautiful paperdolls of her book on her website.

    http://juliannedonaldson.blogspot.com/p/edenbrooke-paper-dolls.html

    ReplyDelete