Friday, November 16, 2012

My Latest Top Ten...

Happy Friday!!

It's been a while since I have updated my TOP TEN and I thought it was about time. I have read so many wonderful novels lately (by some truly AMAZING authors) that I figured I better make a new list.

Here they are...in VERY particular order. *wink* Again, you can expect this list to change again in a few months when we finally get settled into our new house and I can get back to my regular reading schedule--I like to devour a new book every few days, but my addiction will have to go on the back burner for a while.

1. To Win Her Heart
2. A Bride Most Begrudging
3. A Heart Revealed
4. The Doctor's Lady
5.The Measure of a Lady
6. Within My Heart
7. The Colonel's Lady
8. Short-Straw Bride
9. Unending Devotion
10. A Hope Undaunted

I have a HUGE to-be-read pile. Here are just a few of the books that I will be reviewing in the next several months...in NO particular order. *wing again*

Cowboy Christmas, Mary Connealy
Wrangler in Petticoats, Mary Connealy
Sharpshooter in Petticoats, Mary Connealy
Doctor in Petticoats, Mary Connealy
A Home at Drayton Valley, Kim Vogel Sawyer
Christmas Roses, Amanda Cabot
Betrayal, Robin Lee Hatcher
Letter Perfect, Cathy Marie Hake
The Certain Spark, Cathy Marie Hake
The Silent Governess, Julie Klassen

So, tell me your top ten! What books will you read over and over again?!  Hope you have a great weekend and look for my review of Christmas Roses in the next few days!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. All of your books in your top 10 are in mine!!!....with the exception for 'Within My Heart'. I don't think I've read that one. I'm really excited to see the reviews for some of those books. I've read several on that list. I was surprised to see a Julie Klassen one on there. That one I'll definitely be waiting for!

    ReplyDelete