Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Confession

Ladies, I have been dealing with a bit of a conundrum.

I'm wondering if you've ever felt this way...

So, I know I announced after reading SHORT-STRAW BRIDE that it was my new favorite--and I do really love it!  But it's not my go-to book.  TO WIN HER HEART is my go-to book.  I'm always wanting to go back and read it again and again--even if I just flip to the parts that I really like.  Does that mean TO WIN HER HEART is my favorite?  I kinda think it does...

Levi Grant is super-human awesome!  He's almost the main reason I love that book so much.  I would write him fan-mail if I could....*teehee*
And the conflict in the story seems so real to me--like it could actually happen for people.

There are two other books I feel the same way about:  THE MEASURE OF A LADY and A BRIDE MOST BEGRUDGING.   All three of these books are the ones I always go back to.  No matter how many books I read.

That being said, I have a list of books I want to read that's roughly 53 miles long...so its very likely I could find a different "go-to", but I'm not so sure.

What are your go-to books?  And why do you always go back to them?  Let me know!!  I just don't think my "to-be-read" list is quit long enough.  *wink*

Lastly, if you haven't already heard, TO WIN HER HEART has been nominated for a Carol Award!  Which is FABULOUS!  I'm so happy for Karen!!

Happy Reading!!




No comments:

Post a Comment